HARVEST THE SUN!!!
Currently farms are able to obtain grants and loans for installing renewable energy systems as well as for improving energy efficiency. It’s now much more financially feasible for a farm to consider installing a solar system.
Offset the cost of the system by using State and Federal Incentives, Tax Credits, and by reducing or even eliminating your Electric Bill through our Energy Saving Solutions and Power Generating Systems.
- We need the sun to grow everything, now there is an opportunity for you to add another Harvest. Please contact us for a Free Phone Consultation on Alternative Energy System Proposals.
Solar tax credits were enacted in 2008 as part of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, which included $18 billion in incentives for clean and renewable energy technologies, as well as for energy efficiency improvements. The 2008 legislation extended the solar investment tax credit (ITC) through December 31, 2016 and made other modifications to the tax credits. The solar ITC offers:
- A federal investment tax credit for both residential and commercial consumers is available for both photovoltaics and solar water heating systems.
- A consumer must have a federal tax liability to take advantage of the solar investment tax credit.
- The federal tax credit is a one-time credit, but may be carried forward (and possibly back) if not completely useable in the system installation tax year. Rules about carrying forward and backward may vary between residential and commercial tax filers; please consult a tax professional for the current rules.
- Eligible projects may take a “grant in lieu of tax credit” under Section 1603 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009 (Section 1603). The 1603 grant program is administered by the United States Department of the Treasury (Treasury). By receiving payments for property under section 1603, applicants are electing to forego tax credits with respect to such property for the taxable year in which the payment is made or any subsequent taxable year.
- The IRS current federal tax form for the Investment Credits is Form 3468 is available at www.irs.gov/formspubs.
Guaranteed Savings, Contact Us!
PO Box 73861
Davis, CA 95617
Your information will be protected, and never be sold or shared.